The very first thing is Highland Park Church is all about Jesus.
Every week, we join together to worship God and to experience a relevant and powerful message, which teaches truths from the Bible. When you visit, all we’ll ask you to do is “relax”. You’re with friends. In fact, the vast majority of the people at HPC were not attending any church prior to Highland Park Church. So we understand what it's like to visit a new church.
Second, don’t worry about being flagged, tagged or pointed out as a “newbie.” In fact, we won’t make you stand-up, clap or do anything you don’t feel comfortable doing.
Third, don’t worry about what to wear. We believe God looks at the inside. The pastors are always casual…so you should dress for comfort too.
The mission of Highland Park Church is to lead people to become fully devoted followers of Christ. This is the foundation for everything we do and has been the basis of our ministry from the beginning.
God is Good... All The Time!
Often people ask, “What can I expect when I visit Highland Park Church?“
Our one-hour service is designed for people who are investigating Christianity as well as those interested in learning how to apply biblical principles to everyday life.
You’ll find our service to be pressure-free, relaxed and easy to understand. You will not be called or bothered after you visit… that’s our promise.
- casual atmosphere, friendly people & great music.
- messages about Jesus that are relevant to your life.
- a fun Kid’s Quest area for Children with security. We teach your Kid’s about Jesus in a safe environment during the service. We don’t just baby-sit.
- a Starbucks®-esque café where you can relax, recharge and relate in your comfort zone, with a coffee in your hand.
- A place to discover that God can use anyone and that you matter so much to Him – and to HPC.
Whether you’re single, married, single again, with or without children – no matter where you’ve been – we invite you to experience the difference at HPC. We present the ageless truths of the Bible in a safe, laid-back format that’s fun and easy to understand.
HPC is full of everyday people who believe church is not a place to “see” and “be seen” but a place to come with questions, concerns, doubts and even broken hearts. Highland Park Church is a place to find honest answers, to heal and mend, and believe it or not, even have fun. But don’t worry, we don’t scream and yell!
Our one-hour, Christ-centered service is designed for everyday people who are investigating the claims of Christianity as well as those interested in learning how to apply biblical principles to everyday life.
Life is too short to just endure it. If your heart longs for an authentic experience with God and to learn about the love of Jesus Christ without all the artificial religious hurdles then Highland Park is a place you’ll love to call home.
At HPC we pride ourselves on:
- Making certain people realize how much they matter to God.
- The vast majority of our regulars attendees did not go to any church prior to HPC.
- Having regular attendees from basically every denomination.
- Helping people find Christ’s answers to today’s modern problems.
- The use of Video and Multimedia.
- Helping people understand God cares more about what’s in the heart than what you wear to church.
- Not begging for money.
- Never embarrassing people and promise to never single you out as visitors.
- Never using guilt, pressure, manipulation, name tags or hidden agendas.
This church is designed with you in mind. We realize coming to a new church is sometimes a bit uncomfortable, but we promise we will NOT single you out, make you stand, use name tags, call or harass you after you visit. That’s our “Anti-Stalking Guarantee!” Please relax and enjoy the service. Thanks for coming.
Our Kid’s Quest for the nursery and children ages 3-12, is available during the service. Let us care for your children, teaching them about Jesus, kid’s style. We go the extra mile to make sure they have a safe and fun time. To introduce and re-introduce people to Jesus through our contemporary, pressure-free, relevant service where they can learn about a real God, grow to their full potential in Christ, determine their God-given purpose and develop a desire to help others find a genuine relationship with Jesus Christ.